Pages


Monday, July 19, 2010

Take Dat, Take Dat!


I figured this was a good time (more than ever) to begin this journey. I have this thing where I hold people accountable for stuff they say they’d like to do. LOL Yea, I’m that friend that is like, “Didn’t you say you wouldn’t call him again?” or “You said you quit smoking right?” No B$%&^ intended, I’d just rather hold you down. Anyway, so I kinda want to put a couple of things out into the universe and hopefully people can help me along the way. Like…. Ask me how it’s going… Link me to the right people… Give me some idea’s …. Call me out when I am slacking…. Simply send me a little note that reads: “I am proud of you”.

So instead of making New Year resolutions, my Buddy (@jamelF and best guy friend) and I make goals for the year. No limits, no time range, nothing outrageous - just GOALS. So one of my goals was to put one of my talents/skills up to the plate and stop wasting a good thing. That said, I decided to broaden my PR and Marketing skills. I am starting a company!! It’s called The Millennial Effect, a public relations and marketing consulting company.



Anyway, I am really trying to be the best that I can be. Basically, I feel like God blesses you with things. All of them aren’t things you are destined to do forever or as a career, but we since we have them… Who are we to ignore blessings? So I decided to attack everything and give things a try. If I can do it, I will do my best to put it to use in some way. But I need prayers, motivation, encouragement and support. Okay? Haha

I will post more info soon!

Dope as hell,

-Vic

1 comment:

  1. YAYAY! GO GIRL....mama is mos DEF proud of you!! don't let anything or ANYONe stand in your way or tell you no...

    ReplyDelete